Building Your Pavement Preservation Plan
Right Treatment. Right Road. Right Time.
A proper pavement preservation plan is critical in managing your pavement network but it can be time-consuming and very challenging. We are here to help!
PM+ Service Line
PM+™ Pavement Evaluations
- 1st Step in Building a Proper Pavement Preservation Plan
- Evaluate Pavements and Record Data into a Customized Database
- GIS Mapping Available
PM+™ Rejuvenating Seal
- Distributor / Applicator of BIORESTOR® Asphalt Rejuvenating Products
- Penetrates, Protects, Renews Pavement Flexibility
- Asphalt Rejuvenator with 90%+ Bio-Based Agricultural Oils
- Clear and Does Not Affect Pavement Striping
PM+™ Crack Sealing
- Prevents Water Intrusion in Asphalt Pavement and Underlying Base
- Baseline Defense in Pavement Preservation
- Ask About our Rental Options
PM+™ Texture Seal
- Rejuvenates, Seals, and Replaces Lost Surface Fines
- Coats and Improves Binder Flexibility
- Restores New Pavement Appearance
PM+® High Performance Cold Patch
- All weather All-Season Pothole Repair (Asphalt or Concrete Roads)
- DOT Approved and Preferred
- Delivered in bulk, bags, or mixed in bulk at your location.
PM+® Cold Patch is premixed, ready to use and will meet or exceed any other pothole patching products on the market, we guarantee it.
Providing quality pavement preservation products and services to our customers for over 20 years
Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products and services while helping educate them on the proper techniques of pavement preservation. The key to success when implementing a proper pavement preservation plan is following the right steps when implementing. We feel educating, building a relationship, and providing quality products and services, will allow MRI to earn trust and confidence from our customer base. We are excited to help your agency assemble a proper pavement preservation plan for your community.
BioPreferred works with manufacturers, distributors, and large scale buyers to increase awareness, purchase, and use of biobased products.
BioPreferred is a Federally-managed program that aims to increase the purchase and use of renewable, sustainable biobased products. Biobased products are defined by USDA as products that are composed in whole or in large part of agricultural or forestry materials. Biobased products may include plant, animal, or marine-based materials.